Pistol flashlight DULOTEC G3, sub-target, with laser pointer
210.00лв. incl. VAT
A rechargeable, compact, sub-target lantern that can be attached to any picatinny rail (military standard 1913) thanks to the included adapters and quick latch. Unique design with a weight of only 72,4 grams, also suitable for concealed carry.
Maximum luminous intensity is 800 lumens and the diode used is OSRAM KWCSLNM1.TG 6000K. Power is supplied by a built-in lithium battery and is charged via a USB-C port. Three lighting modes: strong (800 lumens), flashing and weak (200 lumens)
Operating options, via a switch you choose whether to operate only lantern, only laser or combination lantern with laser in its different modes.
- material: anodized aluminium alloy 6061-T6.
- range - 190m
- maximum luminous intensity - 800 lumens
- maximum intensity - 21750cd
- drop resistance of up to 1 meter
- IPX7 dust and water protection
- built-in lithium battery - charges via USB-C port in about 1 hour
- run time up to 65 minutes
- diode OSRAM KWCSLNM1.TG 6000K (white light)
- weight: 72,4 grams
- dimensions: 53(l)x30.5(w)x40(h)
- Laser: Green up to 500m
Compatibility with firearms
The under barrel flashlight can be used with most firearms on the market using GLOCK rail or picatinny (military standard 1913). There are several adapters included, the one for the Glock is marked GL. Mounting is accomplished, via two screws. The necessary tools for replacement are also included in the kit.
- GLOCK: 17, 19, 20, 22, 23, 25, 32
- SMITH & WESSON: M&P M2.0 3.6/4.0/4.25 IN M&P M2 full size version
- SIG SAUER: P226, P229, P320v
- Other: HK VP9 SK, CZ P10C, RUGER SR9