Pistol lantern DULOTEC G2 - sub-target, with adjustable mounting
140.00лв. incl. VAT
A rechargeable, compact, sub-target lantern that can be attached to any picatinny rail (military standard 1913) thanks to the included adapters and quick latch. Fitted with an adjustable fixing allowing maximum flexibility and adjustment when mounting. Allows use with sub-compact weapons with a small rail length.
Unique design with a weight of only 55 grams, also suitable for concealed carry. Maximum luminous intensity is 800 lumens and the diode used is OSRAM KWCSLNM1.TG 6000K. Power is supplied via a built-in lithium battery and is charged via a USB-C port.
- material: anodized aluminium alloy 6061-T6.
- range - 190m
- maximum luminous intensity - 800 lumens
- maximum intensity - 21750cd
- drop resistance of up to 1 meter
- IP65 dust and water protection
- built-in lithium battery - charges via USB-C port in about 1 hour
- run time up to 65 minutes
- diode OSRAM KWCSLNM1.TG 6000K (white light)
- weight 55 grams
- dimensions 52(l)x30.3(h)x26(w)
Compatibility with firearms
The sub-barrel flashlight can be used with most firearms on the market using GLOCK rail or picatinny (military standard 1913). There are several adapters included, the one for the Glock is marked GL. Mounting is accomplished, via two screws. The necessary tools for replacement are also included in the kit.
- GLOCK: 17, 19, 20, 22, 23, 25, 32
- SMITH & WESSON: M&P M2.0 3.6/4.0/4.25 IN M&P M2 full size version
- SIG SAUER: P226, , P229, P320v
- Other: HK VP9 SK, CZ P10C, RUGER SR9